Our friends at Go! Curriculum are stepping up again to make sure churches have what they need as they re-enter their worship centers. This is a “for sale” ministry resource you can purchase directly from GO! Curriculum. If your church has budget to invest, this is an amazing option to upgrade the children’s moment in your church service.
Today they are announcing a new series of children’s sermons called “The Family 5.”
What Makes these Children’s Sermons Unique?
- High quality video introductions
- In service games to drive home the Bible object lesson
- Printable coloring sheets and sermon listening notes
- A free digital connection to their free Kids Church Online
Sermons for Kids + Families
During the first phase of church reopening, many churches will have children sit with their parents in the sanctuary during service time.
Problem: But how do you create a service experience that engages children as much as adults? Solution: “The Family 5″–that’s how!
THE 5 Minute “KID’S SERMON” RE-IMAGINED
“The Family 5” is a short five-minute sermon experience designed with both kids and grown-ups in mind. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s interactive, and it’s what families will be talking about long after the church service is over.
We’ve designed each message it in a way that the WHOLE congregation, regardless of age, will learn from and enjoy. From little Timmy to great-aunt Myrtle, everyone will love “The Family 5.”
“The Family 5” comes with 14 weeks (3 months) of family sermon scripts, slides, coloring sheets, and sermon notes. It even comes with an intro video that alerts kids when it’s time for the family sermon to begin.
“THE FAMILY 5” SERMON Messages
- Jesus is the True Vine (John 5:1-17)
- Jesus is the Good Shepherd (John 10:1-18)
- Jesus is the Light of the World (John 8:12-20)
- Jesus is the Way, Truth, and Life (John 14:5-14)
- Joy in Times of Trouble (James 1:2-4)
- Listen and Do What is Right (James 1:19-27)
- Treat Everyone the Same (James 2:1-13)
- Taming the Tongue (James 3:1-5)
- Pray for Each Other (James 5:13-16)
- Friendship with God (Book of Genesis)
- God is our Provider (Book of Exodus)
- The Ultimate Atonement (Book of Leviticus)
- The Disappearing Consequence (Book of Numbers)
- Remembering God (Book of Deuteronomy)
MORE ABOUT GO! CURRICULUM
“The Family 5” is a production of GO! Curriculum. GO! is the interactive children’s ministry curriculum that get’s kids out of their seats and into the storytelling action. We’re bringing our passion for Bible teaching to the ministry moment – these 5 minute children’s sermons will make a lasting impression on your whole congregation.